- Student Age
- 16+ (Recommended)
- Time Each Week
- 8-10 hours each week (average)
- Prior Experience
- Most of our students have previously completed 4-5 projects. If you are just getting started, see our recommended gear list below.
- Equipment Needed
- – Camera (DSLR or better)
– Basic Lighting Kit
– Editing software: Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
– Computer capable of running Adobe Premiere or Final Cut
– Internet capable of streaming video
REMEMBER – Renting gear for your project can be a good option.
Click Here for a list of recommended gear.
Professional filmmaker and teacher John-Clay Burnett will take you through the process of creating a promotional film, and coach you through what it takes to make a film for a client. Even if you already know some of the basics, you’ll be sure to discover new things that help you hone your craft and take it to the next level.